To answer this backlink service question you have to define a few simple things first:
1. What is the Internet: The Internet is a series of pages of digital information (text, images, video, etc.) that are linked together for the purpose of navigating for content.
2. What is a Link: A link is simple a snippet of code that directs a user from one page of digital content to another which normally has a text reference – like “visit our Contact Us page”.
3. What is a Backlink: A backlink is a link from one website to another. This means that a site is embedding the URL (website address) into one of its pages so viewers can click through from that site to another web site.
4. What is a Backlink Service: A Backlink Service is a service that creates targeted links from other web sites to your web site.
Why would my company need a Backlink Service?
There are two main reasons why backlink servicess are important to any company or website owner:
1. Backlinks drive traffic to a URL address (website)
2. Backlinks increase influence called PageRank which is determined by the number of visitors
The idea behind including backlinks as part of the page rank algorithm is that if a page is good, people will start linking to it naturally over time. The overall goal of this process is to create as many doors as possible to bring visitors to your website/blog. The more doors their are the more visitors that you can expect. A quality backlink service can ensure that this happens over time.
How often does my business need to take advantage of a quality Backlink Service?
It is important to note that a backlink service should not be treated as a one time service but a maintenance item in the Internet Marketing arsenal. All Search Engines today provide a very competitive form of marketing and even though a page on a site typically cannot lose their votes or PageRank other competing sites can bypass your site if they are able to create a higher PageRank for their web site through their backlink service and maintenance efforts.
One thing is for sure “No business owner would expect to run one magazine ad or newspaper add and gain marketing benefits forever” so why do some business owners expect that it would happen with Internet Marketing – it simply does not!
Why hire a professional Search Engine Optimization company for Backlink Services?
Most business owners today have a pretty good understanding about the relevance and importance of search engine optimization and their online presence. However, the average business owner does not understand the mechanisms on how to achieve greater traffic and how to obtain a higher page rank on search engines.
Search Engine Optimization companies are specialized in this aspect of Internet Marketing and perform these tasks on a daily basis. So, who would you rather fix a major plumbing problem in your business – a Professional Plumber or just some guy who glues plastic together every once and a while?
There are very positive and negative consequences to properly offering Search Engine Optimization (Atlanta SEO) and Backlink Services. Do not get caught on the negative side…
With over 20 years of successful Information Technology (IT) and Operations Management, Systems Integration, Program Management, Systems and Business Process Outsourcing experience with leading organizations in the United States and abroad Chris Manning is ready to play a Key Role in helping your company to succeed and flourish on the Internet.
SEO Services are one of the most sought after skill sets today due to the competitiveness of the Internet as the worlds primary marketing medium. As an SEO Expert Mr. Manning has been utilizing the tools which are necessary to compete on the Internet both locally and nationally for the past seven plus years.
When you choose your next IT/SEO provider be sure to choose one that is able to create and implement the technology vision that you have for your organization.